Universkin™ is the first global skincare company to offer a true custom serum formulation just for you to address your skin needs.
Thanks to its unprecedented system that merges biotechnology and a holistic personalized approach to treatment, Universkin™ provides remarkable results.
Universkin™ is a French pharmaceutical company, founded in 2006 by a team of scientists consisting of dermatologists, plastic surgeons, biologists, pathologists, chemists, and pharmacists.
La Cosmétique One to One, Made in France
Create Your Bespoke Formula
- Complete the Universkin questionnaire
- Get your photo analyzed using AI technology
- Perform a skin genetics test
19 Active Ingredients
We will define not only what you desire from your skincare but also what you truly need: oxidative stress, skin appearance, redness, dryness, dehydration, texture, oiliness, pigmentation, impurities…
Your Skin, Your Formula
The Universkin™ P serum integrates camelina oil, Vitamin E and biomimetic peptides. Its structure allows for the addition of at least 3 pure active ingredients per bottle.
The active ingredients you
need, in the concentration
Age, season, targeted area:
your formula will evolve
Freshness and purity of the
active ingredients for clinically
Tested under dermatological
control, it limits the risks of
irritation or allergic reaction
Understand Your Skin
Through an innovative skin analysis, we can identify the active ingredients best suited to achieve your desired results. Create a customized serum that can evolve as your skin and environment changes.
Fill out the skin questionnaire and upload a photo to complete your skin analysis.
Using the questionnaire and AI technology we will formulate a bespoke serum for you.
One serum will last between 6 to 8 weeks (3 to 4 drops day and/or night), re-create your serum depending on how your skin and environment changes.
The Active Ingredients
To efficiently target each patient’s specific concerns Universkin has developed a colour alphabet based on the skin’s vital functions.
Brown: Oxidative Stress
- Sun exposure, smoking, pollution, and poor diet produce free radicals in the body that can lead to oxidative stress, the leading cause of premature aging.
- Oxidative Stress results in uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity and significant changes in skin texture. Antioxidants found in our actives can help fight free radical damage.
Pink: Skin Appearance
- Loss of volume, and wrinkles are a natural result of aging but exposure to the sun and poor diet can accelerate the process.
- Our pink actives help to halt and reverse signs of aging to hydrate and strengthen the elasticity of your skin.
Red: Skin Redness
- Inflammation or redness on the skin can result from hypersensitivity to the environment, hormonal imbalances, or certain foods.
- Our anti-inflammatory active ingredients help to minimize inflammation and repair sensitive skin.
Blue: Skin Dryness and Dehydration
- Lack of sleep, hormonal changes and the environment all contribute to dry skin which can leave your skin looking dull.
- Universkin delivers active ingredients deeply penetrate to hydrate, soothe and repair the skin’s precious barrier.
Grey: Skin Texture
- Our lifestyle can greatly impact the texture of our skin and cause our complexion to appear older than it is.
- The addition of these actives will help remove dead skin and restore that youthful glow.
Orange: Skin Oiliness
- Increased sebum production can be due to your genetics, lifestyle, or changes in hormone levels.
- To help regulate your skin, sebum-regulating actives can be added directly to your serum.
Black: Skin Pigmentation
- Skin discoloration is often hereditary, age-related or caused by certain medications leading to uneven skin tone
- With clinically proven results, Universkin’s intensive blend of active can help regulate pigmentation and diminish dark spots to restore a luminous complexion.
- Universkin offers a solution to pesky pimples generated from excess sebum production.
- These actives have been composed to neutralize bacteria, calm inflammation and repair & rebalance your skin’s flora.